|IE 6 users won't see the transparent background if the hack is not applied|
|Level||Two to three years of experience developing solutions by using Visual Studio and the Microsoft .NET Framework|
|Audience||IT professional or developer|
- The Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) certification validates a comprehensive set of skills that are necessary to deploy, build, optimize, and operate applications successfully by using Microsoft Visual Studio and the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- The MCPD certification is designed to provide hiring managers with a strong indicator of your potential job success.
- It requires two to three years of relevant experience and a commitment to remaining current in best practices and technologies.
- Validate your job-relevant skills and mastery of Microsoft Visual Studio and the Microsoft .NET Framework by becoming a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD).
- This certification provides hiring managers with an unbiased indicator of your capabilities as a developer, while offering you the option to upgrade your credential to support new releases as business needs evolve.
Why get certified
- Earning a Microsoft Certification helps validate your proven experience and knowledge in using Microsoft products and solutions.
- Designed to be relevant in today's rapidly changing IT marketplace, Microsoft Certifications help you utilize evolving technologies, fine-tune your troubleshooting skills, and improve your job satisfaction.
- Whether you are new to technology, changing jobs, or a seasoned IT professional, becoming certified demonstrates to customers, peers, and employers that you are committed to advancing your skills and taking on greater challenges.
- In addition, certification provides you with access to exclusive Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) resources and benefits, including opportunities to connect with a vast, global network of MCPs.
MCPD Certifications - MCPD on Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- If you plan to develop applications by using Visual Studio 2010 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, the MCPD on Visual Studio 2010 certifications can help you validate your skills and abilities.
- You should have two to three years of experience using the technologies covered in the exam. The available certification paths include the following
Windows Developer 4 for developers who build rich client applications for the Windows Forms platform by using the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
|Windows Developer 4 on Visual Studio 2010|
|MCTS prerequisite: TS: Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4|
|MCTS prerequisite: TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4|
|MCTS prerequisite: TS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4|
|MCPD requirement: PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4|
Web Developer 4 for developers who build interactive, data-driven ASP.NET applications by using ASP.NET 4.0 for both intranet and Internet uses.
|Web Developer 4 on Visual Studio 2010||Exam number|
|MCTS prerequisite: TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4||Exam 70-515|
|MCTS prerequisite: TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4||Exam 70-513|
|MCTS prerequisite: TS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4||Exam 70-516|
|MCPD requirement: PRO: Designing and Developing Web Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4||Exam 70-519|