- Designed for hobbyist, graphic designers, and photographers alike, this course introduces students to the PhotoShop CS program and to image editing techniques.
- Lessons are instructor led with each lesson concentrating on a specific project designed to teach students how to do such things as fix underexposed and overexposed pictures, fix damaged pictures, adjust colors in images, combine disparate images into one image composite and much more.
- Students will walk away with a solid understanding of PhotoShop program fundamentals and an ability to freely composite any image they can imagine.
- No previous experience with Adobe Photoshop CS is assumed, however, students must be conversant in Windows or MAC operating system software.
- Build sound fundamentals necessary to succeed in PhotoShop CS
- Deliver an exercise-oriented approach that allows learning by doing
- Encourage critical thinking skills vital to creative expression
This course is designed to
Our professional training includes
- Instructor-led classes with hands-on activities
- Great teacher-to-student ratios, since classes are small
- Classes are spread over two weeks to improve your learning
- Training is available in both Windows and Mac platforms
- We teach all software versions (CS, CS1, CS2, CS3, CS4 and CS5)
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended: Essentials is learning the way it needs to be; informative and engaging, with fast results.
- This series is ideal for the beginning user to learn the essentials of Photoshop, and to get up to speed on all of the major features of this powerful image editing software.
- It is also perfect for the intermediate user who needs to upgrade to this new version of Photoshop, or has skipped a version, and needs to learn the new features and interface enhancements of this latest iteration.
- You'll learn by following along with professional photographer, author, image editor and teacher, Amadou Diallo, who uses Photoshop everyday in his profession.
- His real-world lessons, professional techniques, and time-saving tips are presented in a clear, concise manner and they will give you all the foundational knowledge you need to get exceptional results from your Photoshop projects.
- By the end of this course you will have excellent beginner to intermediate skills using Photoshop CS5, which is amazing, considering how vast and powerful this software is.
- Our time-tested training methods will have you comfortable using all of the key tools, palettes, and menu bars , as well as, the major features such aslayers, selections, image editing, retouching, working with colorandswatches, type design, masks, and blend modes.
- Once you are proficient in the foundations of Photoshop, Amadou will move on to more advanced topics and teach you how to work with vector shapes and paths, smart objects , using Adobe Bridge, the basics ofCamera Raw, working with complex image layers, alpha channels, composting images, manipulating brushes, and finally outputting for printand theweb.
- When you complete this course, you will have the knowledge, confidence and skill to edit your images like a professional, and you will be ready to move on to mastering advanced techniques.
- Whether you re editing digital photos or preparing print and web designs, knowing Photoshop is a must.
- We can teach you how to use Photoshop to make or enhance websites, to edit professional images, develop graphic designs and much more
Basics of Adobe Photoshop
Getting to Know the Work Area
Basic Photo Corrections
Working with Selections
Using the magic wand