- Learn how Ajax works.
- Learn to write cross-browser Ajax code.
- Learn to use Ajax to make a call to the server without a page refresh.
- Learn to modify content blocks on a page without refreshing the whole page.
- Learn to use server-side form validation with Ajax.
- Learn to move elements around the page with Dynamic HTML.
- Learn to show and hide elements.
Experience in the following areas is required:
- This is a server-side agnostic Ajax training class.
- Examples in the manual are in JSP, but there are equivalent examples in the class files in PHP, ColdFusion, and Classic ASP.
- Ajax opens the door to creating sophisticated web-based applications with much more of the logic (and therefore code) is handled on the client.
- After taking this Ajax training course, students will be able to create sophisticated Ajax-based applications in an efficient and modular way.
The HTML Document Object Model
Removing Nodes from the DOM
XML and Ajax
More Ajax Applications